Fedora 10 on the XO

Joshua Daniel Franklin jdf.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 21:43:08 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 12:32 PM, James Laska wrote:
> The test plan is very much in DRAFT (v0.0.1) mode, but there's no better
> time to solicit feedback.  My intent is that the document will
> eventually answer most/all questions surrounding the test effort.  Until
> then, if something is unclear/incorrect please don't hesitate to shout.

Thanks for writing this up! I'm on the XO list and am just waiting for kit.
One thing I noticed is that several areas rely on keyboard mappings for
accelerator keys; katzj posted this link on his blog:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsien t/quirk/quirk-keymap-index.html
Good reading for the "Getting Started" section, or maybe a condensed
OLPC-specific primer. This might also be a good link to include:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_English_Keyboard