Received your XO? Let us know!

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Tue Oct 7 18:32:35 UTC 2008

On Oct 7, 2008, at 12:39 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

> As the XO units start to hit the ground, I'd appreciate it if you
> can respond to this thread with an ack that you've received your XO
> and a brief intro of yourself.  We'll all be working together quite
> a bit, so let's all get to know each other.

I'm in Hershey PA this week, so gdk sent it to the hotel. I have my
4GB SD card so when I get there tonight I'll start working on it (I
think I'm on the calendar for 6-8pm Eastern). According to FedEx it
has been delivered.

I work along with Ben Reed at OpenNMS. Ben's also in the test and he
got his XO this morning at the office. He's been working on the
firmware upgrades, etc. and then getting his developer key. I'll be
following his lead this evening.

-T
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C