Received your XO? Let us know!

Rich Sharples rich.sharples at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 23:05:05 UTC 2008

Just received mine - SD card still in the post.

Unlike many on the list - I now live firmly in user-land, have used
various flavours of Linux pretty much exclusively over the last 9 years
- I've only been using Fedora (9) for the last 6 months. Apologies in
advance for the n00b questions ;)

Intro ... http://blog.softwhere.org/about

- Rich

--