ignore or bugzilla?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Wed Oct 8 01:18:34 UTC 2008

I got these errors updating my f10 beta system just now:

  Updating       : gimp                                          [ 87/203]
No output from 'pkg-config --variable=prefix gimp-2.0'
ln: creating symbolic link `/plug-ins/xsane': No such file or directory
  Updating       : gstreamer-plugins-good                        [ 88/203]
  Updating       : openoffice.org-voikko                         [ 89/203]
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc

The gimp one seems like it is probably harmless, but the openoffice
one looks like it might be a problem. Should I bugzilla it?