Received your XO? Let us know!

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Wed Oct 8 01:21:48 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:39 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
> As the XO units start to hit the ground, I'd appreciate it if you can
> respond to this thread with an ack that you've received your XO and a brief
> intro of yourself.  We'll all be working together quite a bit, so let's all
> get to know each other.

Mine was on the porch when I got home this evening.  Initial boots
seems the hardware is doing fine and it seems to be in good shape so
far.

I've been using Linux in some form or other since late '99 and became
an active contributor with Fedora in early 2006.  I helped out with
the infrastructure team early on until my second child was born.
Since then I have been primarily involved with the Fedora Ambassadors
and any other areas I can help out in as needed.

~Jeffrey