Received your XO? Let us know!

Ty tyf at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 15:29:02 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 12:39 -0400, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> As the XO units start to hit the ground, I'd appreciate it if you can
> respond to this thread with an ack that you've received your XO and a
> brief intro of yourself.  We'll all be working together quite a bit, so
> let's all get to know each other.

hi,

my XO came in yesterday. its a beautiful little machine. i updated it
and requested a developer key last night.

i live in Durham and work in marketing at Red Hat. i studied computer
science in college after getting started on Linux with Red Hat Linux 9.0
and then Fedora Core 2, 3, 4...

im very excited to get involved in Fedora and OLPC. its nice to meet
everyone :)

Ty

--
γνῶθι σεαυτόν (know thyself)