F10 Beta static ip

A.J. Werkman AJ.Werkman at digifarma.nl
Wed Oct 8 18:08:35 UTC 2008

F10 beta has problems that relate to the fact that NetworkManager is
used to configure nics during installation. But NetworkManager does not
understand IPv6 at this time. Although not completely done, things are
already being changed in a more recent anaconda build in rawhide.

Try to desable IPv6 in the configuration screens and use DHCP, then
things should work. As soon as you try static IP configuration anaconda
likes to crash.

Regards, Koos.