XO: Not so good so far

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Wed Oct 8 21:46:07 UTC 2008

Gang:

I'm curious how everyone else is getting on. I followed the FAQ:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/
Fedora10_On_XO#Installing_your_SD_card

and was able to get the XO to boot into Fedora (cute hotdog). But then
I get a kernel warning on the Desktop:

http://www.opennms.org/XO/XO-KernelFail.jpg

Looking through /var/log/messages I don't see anything real useful -
no panics or errors that stand out. The load is very high, with a 15
minute load average near 8.

I was curious if anyone else had managed to get things going a bit
better, and if I needed to be using a different image, etc.

-T

P.S. 4GB SanDisk card if that matters
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C