Received your XO? Let us know!

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 01:20:32 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 12:39:39PM -0400, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

> Hi folks.
>
> As the XO units start to hit the ground, I'd appreciate it if you can
> respond to this thread with an ack that you've received your XO and a
> brief intro of yourself.  We'll all be working together quite a bit, so
> let's all get to know each other.

I just got mine in today!
Got the SD card, and I'm currently waiting on the developer key.

As for an intro, I'm a Software Engineer at Red Hat and I spend my days
working on Fedora.  I'm on the Infrastructure Team, Security Team,
Release Engineering Team, Scholarship Selection Committee, and I hack on
a variety of projects, such as bodhi, liveusb-creator, python-fedora,
TurboGears, func, PackageKit, yum, myfedora.

I look forward to helping out in any way that I can!

Cheers,

luke