Received your XO? Let us know!

Victoria Hsiao Victoria.Hsiao at students.olin.edu
Thu Oct 9 04:56:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

I received my XO today! I'm also a student at Olin College. I have my SD card, but I'm waiting for the dev key. I'm familiar with linux and I use Ubuntu somewhat regularly but my experience doesn't go much deeper than that, so you'll have to pardon any beginner questions that I'm sure I'll have.

-Victoria