XO: wireless network and getting a devkey

Blake St. Claire blakestclaire at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:11:35 UTC 2008

Perhaps I can't see the forest for the trees here.

I installed the 767 build and now I'm trying to get on wireless. I'm
definitely in range. First I thought it was because I had WPA2
Personal security on my home AP. Brought the XO to work where I have a
Linksys WRT54G2, I disabled wireless security completely, and still am
not able to access the network. Both at home and at work there are
other networks in range besides mine.

I hunted around on the testing wiki and googled without finding
anything helpful. I've discarded network history on the Network setup.

(And I'd like to get to the point where I can ssh onto this thing
because the keyboard is not friendly for either my fat fingers or my
RSI.)

Help!

/Blake