Received your XO? Let us know!

Joshua Daniel Franklin jdf.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 15:45:10 UTC 2008

I got my XO.

I've been using Linux for about 10 years, and been a professional Linux
sysadmin for 6 years. I now work for a biomedical informatics group at UW
Seattle, and I support RHEL and formerly Debian. I use Fedora personally and
contributed to Cygwin back when I used Windows. I'm Fedora co-maintainer for
alpine, so I don't know why you'd want a GUI on your XO at all. :)

In addition to testing, I'd like to get some very straighforward
documentation together for current and future G1G1 participants to get
Fedora installed in a few simple steps. I love what are now called
'netbooks' (I have a Dell x200 and a Dell x300).