F10 beta: No xorg.conf, where to tweak Synaptics pad?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Fri Oct 10 17:05:57 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 14:10 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>
>> Do we handout release notes... NO WE DON'T!
>>

> Well maybe you should.

Well Jesse I'll take you on that offer the fedoraproject shall pay and
print
out equal amount of release notes as a cd's, dvd' or  usb it's going to
handout
pay for my trip at each event it will be distributing the cd's dvd's or
the usb keys
and I will personally stand there during the distribution of the cd's
dvd's or usb key's
and hand out the release notes along with the Fedora.

JBG.