F10 beta: No xorg.conf, where to tweak Synaptics pad?

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Fri Oct 10 17:19:17 UTC 2008

2008/10/10 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at hi.is>:

> Well Jesse I'll take you on that offer the fedoraproject shall pay and print
> out equal amount of release notes as a cd's, dvd' or  usb it's going to
> handout
> pay for my trip at each event it will be distributing the cd's dvd's or the
> usb keys
> and I will personally stand there during the distribution of the cd's dvd's
> or usb key's
> and hand out the release notes along with the Fedora.

Not that Fedora actually distributes a lot of media directly, but
printing up release notes like this seems rather environmentally
unfriendly.  Just printing and distributing the release notes with the
media doesn't mean that people are going to read them.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"