F10 beta: No xorg.conf, where to tweak Synaptics pad?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Oct 10 17:20:57 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 17:05 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Well Jesse I'll take you on that offer the fedoraproject shall pay and
> print
> out equal amount of release notes as a cd's, dvd' or  usb it's going to
> handout
> pay for my trip at each event it will be distributing the cd's dvd's or
> the usb keys
> and I will personally stand there during the distribution of the cd's
> dvd's or usb key's
> and hand out the release notes along with the Fedora.

Or you can point out as you hand out the CDs that there are release
notes to be read, or if you're handing out a USB key, if there is space
you can put a copy of the release notes on the USB itself, outside the
live image, so that one can plug in the USB and read the release notes
without booting to the Live image.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!