evolution exchange problems in rawhide

David L idht4n at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 17:42:14 UTC 2008

Is anybody else having problems with evolution exchange in rawhide?
I can't seem to send or receive mail.  I have had various errors such
as:

"No mail submission URI for this mailbox".

I logged in as a different user that had never used evolution before
and set up evolution/exchange from scratch because I thought it
might be an upgrade problem.  But even in a new account,
I can't seem to read email at all with evolution exchange.  I'm
pretty sure I set up the evolution settings identically to the way
I had them in f9.  If anybody else is having problems, I'll open a bugzilla
report.

Thanks,

                  David