evolution exchange problems in rawhide

Andrew Parker andrewparker at bigfoot.com
Fri Oct 10 19:36:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 1:42 PM, David L <idht4n at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anybody else having problems with evolution exchange in rawhide?
> I can't seem to send or receive mail.  I have had various errors such
> as:
>
> "No mail submission URI for this mailbox".
>
> I logged in as a different user that had never used evolution before
> and set up evolution/exchange from scratch because I thought it
> might be an upgrade problem.  But even in a new account,
> I can't seem to read email at all with evolution exchange.  I'm
> pretty sure I set up the evolution settings identically to the way
> I had them in f9.  If anybody else is having problems, I'll open a
bugzilla
> report.

Works for me, although exchange is flakey at best.  Emails are frequently
lost on startup and never come back unless I do the old "rm -rf
~/.evolution/exchange ~/.evolution/mail/exchange" before starting it up.

evolution-exchange-2.24.0-1.fc10.i386
evolution-2.24.0-3.fc10.i386
evolution-data-server-2.24.0-1.fc10.i386