pulseaudio crashing in F-9

Marco Rhodes mrhodes at redhat.com
Sat Oct 11 02:17:12 UTC 2008

Yes. I use Banshee to listen to my favorite online streams and MP3s. I also use totem very frequently. You know when pulseaudio just took a seat
because those applications just terminate with no warning whatsoever.

I usually run 'pulseaudio -D' to start things back up and don't notice many problems afterwards.

  =MR=