XO Roll Call: Sign up for XO Testing Teams!

Rodrigo Bernardo Pimentel rbp at isnomore.net
Tue Oct 14 20:20:21 UTC 2008

Steven Salevan <ssalevan at redhat.com> wrote:

> I forgot to mention...  if you've got your XO and are part of the
> testing project, you need to sign for for a group or volunteer to lead
> by Friday, October 17th.  Thanks!

I signed up for getting and testing the XO, was notified that I'd been
selected, then that the tracking number would soon be sent (I'm
outside the US). But then I never heard back, got no answers to my
emails about it, nor got the tracking number. Has this happened to any
other non-US resident? Have the XOs already been shipped outside the
US? Am I still in the XO testing program? If I am, I suppose I should
sign up for a group and wait for the XO to arrive, then...

Cheers,

         rbp
--
  http://isnomore.net