audio pops and snaps?

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 14 23:46:35 UTC 2008

I am also getting this same bug except i am using f9. Been happening to me
through the whole of f9. Using the same CK804 AC'97. It also pops during
device initialization during boot before pulseaudio. For that reason i would
suggest it is kernel or alsa as opposed to pulseaudio. I also know for fact
this wasnt happening in f8 for me. Would have reported it sooner myself but
never got around to it. Adding my comments to bz.