XO: Performance testing (F10 Beta snap#1)

david d zuhn zoo at stpaulterminal.org
Wed Oct 15 02:13:59 UTC 2008

>> livecd-iso-to-disk.sh: line 373: 512 +  + 679 + : syntax error: operand
>> expected (error token is " ")
>
> Jeremy was going to take a look at that this afternoon (see ).

I've done a patch to the livecd-iso-to-disk.sh script which solves
this problem (and a similar one for another variable).   I'm running
this on a LiveCD installation of F10-beta on i386:

http://stpaulterminal.org/olpc/livecd-sizepatch.diff

with a full copy of the script at:

http://stpaulterminal.org/olpc/livecd-iso-to-disk.sh

With this patch I was able to run the script exactly as called out on the wiki.

--
david d zuhn  Saint Paul Bridge & Terminal Ry.
zoo @ stpaulterminal.org