NetworkManager-vpnc broken after 4175 update?

Patrick fedora-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 15 07:09:58 UTC 2008

Jesse Keating wrote:
[snip]
> It was being worked on today, should be fixed in tomorrow's rawhide
> updates.

I just tried NetworkManager-vpnc-0.7.0-0.11.svn4175.fc10.x86_64 from koji.

Good: I can add a vpnc connection again and I can connect.

Not so good: editing IPv4 routes does not seem to work ( NM Edit
Connections -> VPN -> <connection> -> Edit -> IPv4 Settings -> Routes).
I can add an Address, Prefix and Gateway but it does not get saved.
Also, it would be nice if the tab would move me from e.g. Address to Prefix.

Thanks,
Patrick