VLC

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:44:43 UTC 2008

2008/10/15 Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:
> I am running VLC from RPMFusion
> >From a previous post, I said that VLC with latest kernel from koij is
> o.k.: this is true for radio stream but not for a Mp3 file.
And what codec was used for your radio stream ?
> Rhythmbox plays fine the mp3 file. from time to time crashes on radiostreams...
Which bugreport for the crash ?

> I still think that Multimedia is one of the point were the user take
> any decision...my two cents.
What is the aim of theses words ? even win32 doesn't have most codec
installed out of the box!
Does it means it doesn't fit your multimedia needs ?
> How many are of the same opinion???
Nothing has been dropped, so you will have theses feature taken with
care the same as if they were in fedora.
But there is no reason why they will be in fedora in the near future.
So please join the rpmfusion mailing list for questions related to
this repository.

Nicolas (kwizart)