Fedora Bug Triage Meeting Recap 2008-10-14

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:30:41 UTC 2008

These are, perhaps, horribly newbie questions, but it's late and I
don't feel much like researching...

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Brennan Ashton
<bashton at brennanashton.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:17 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Brennan Ashton said the following on 10/14/2008 02:30 PM Pacific Time:

>>> I got the Feature Requests for the GS scripts, but have not had the
>>> time to implement them yet. I should have the changes implemented some
>>> time tonight.

Why does GS translate to "greasemonkey".

> A new version with these changes is located here:
> http://bashton.fedorapeople.org/bugzilla_buttons_for_fed.user.js
> Please give it a try and send me any bugs you find.

How do we try it out?

thanks,
jerry

--
There's plenty of youth in America - it's time we find the "fountain of smart".