Fedora Bug Triage Meeting Recap 2008-10-14

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Thu Oct 16 02:38:24 UTC 2008

First there was some issues with a few of the strings in the script
that I just posted the script at the same location is correct now.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 7:30 PM, Jerry Amundson <jamundso at gmail.com> wrote:
> These are, perhaps, horribly newbie questions, but it's late and I
> don't feel much like researching...
>
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Brennan Ashton
> <bashton at brennanashton.com> wrote:

> Why does GS translate to "greasemonkey".
Because my mind is going, and I mashed greasemonkey and javascript together

>> A new version with these changes is located here:
>> http://bashton.fedorapeople.org/bugzilla_buttons_for_fed.user.js
>> Please give it a try and send me any bugs you find.
>
> How do we try it out?
You need to download greasemonkey and then click the link from within
firefox it will ask you to install it.
You will notice some changes to the individual bug pages mainly the
addition of some buttons around the comment box, and the moving of the
comment box to above the comments.   When you click the buttons they
fill some of the forms out, you still must click commit when you are
happy with your changes. You can also pop into #fedora-qa and message
me 'comphappy' I will be on most of the evening.