XO: Success with 4 Gig Card

Rich Sharples rich.sharples at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 02:57:53 UTC 2008

Agreed - you have to have swap - otherwise your machine will just hang
when you try and run even the most trivial app.

Anyone know how to make the swap persistent ?

As well as disabling some applications
(System|Preferences|Personal|Session) and Services - I've disabled
SE-Linux - that frees up about 32Mb.

- Rich

--
Rich Sharples