Audio dropping out in F10 beta

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 17 12:00:37 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm on a fully updated rawhide system and sound keeps dropping out at
random intervals, usually occurring after playing audio for around
30-40 minutes from a single application. Seems to start working again
if you restart the app (which seems to hang) or start using a
different app.

I've got my lspci output, as well as some output after launching
rhythmbox from the command line at the time of a crash. Is this
information enough for a bug report, or is there more information that
would be useful?

Jon