Received your XO? Let us know!

Marco Rhodes mrhodes at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 21:34:20 UTC 2008

Hi all -

Just wanted to give a quick update on  where I am with testing.

I saw the message about needing the 4GB SD card a bit late. As someone else pointed out in another thread, Circuit City has no problem taking
the 2 GB card back for a full refund (within 30 days). Problem is, they stopped selling the 4GB version. So I will be ordering mine online and
will rush the shipment so that I can get in on the fun.

I did update my XO and have received my dev key. The updated interface is very nice.  No problems connecting to my WPA2 network at home either.

Thanks,

  =MR=