Sound issues

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 09:03:46 UTC 2008

2008/10/17 Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:
>> 2008/10/17 Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 at yahoo.com>:

grabbed latest kernel from koij and always same issues!!!!
2.6.27.3-27.rc1.fc10.i686.
Music is too fast so buffer becomes empty in Rhythmbox (radio streaming).
Bug already filed.
I wonder when this problem will be solved.....for the time being at
the moment I will revert to older kernels, then I will see......
For your reference see
http://www.smolts.org/show?uuid=pub_2dabf29b-bd26-4825-b7ed-ac1db85fec24

--
Antonio Montagnani