VirtualBox and Fedora 10 - crashing all the time!?!

Kenny Parnell k.parnell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:48:45 UTC 2008

We just got Latitude E6400s here in the office. We are running on
Rawhide with no problems using VirtualBox and Win XP. We did have to
recompile the kernel module, but other than the the rmp worked straight
out of the box.

-Kenny

--
Kenny Parnell

People are always available for work in the past tense.