bugzilla search page times out while loading - unresponsivescript

Adam Pribyl pribyl at lowlevel.cz
Wed Oct 22 14:36:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008, Christopher D. Stover wrote:

> If I do a very broad search query, I get the following: "This list is too
> long for Red Hat Bugzilla's little mind; the Next/Prev/First/Last buttons
> won't appear on individual bugs."  Albeit not the best answer ever, but if
> you make more restrictive searches, it shouldn't take so long and you'll see
> less problems I think.
>
> Chris

This has nothing to do with buzilla search itself, it is a known problem
with javascript and the amount of options on the search page. Already
discussed several time, bugged several times, but no improvement. The page
gets unresponsive script message even on fast lines and fast CPU.. this is
just a page bloat hitting everybody working with bugzilla.

Adam Pribyl