questions regarding internet sharing

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 05:41:52 UTC 2008

I have watched an amazing video about internet sharing using fedora10
http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/10/16/video-fedora-10-connection-sharing/

it said it was easy as one, two, three... but not luck

I don't know if this is a bug, I may guess that is may fault. But I
have looked on google and get a lot of web pages that were not really
related to what I was looking.

I am running a LiveCD, I haven't installed anything to my computer
yet. It is need to install it before trying to run a internet sharing?

I went for the network manager, clicked on "new network" created the
new wireless network and ... nothing happened.

Do I need to install somenthing befor going for internet sharing, like dhcpd ?

There is a manual about network-manager? I would like to read it even
if it is for older versions.

I would like to show off this cool feature on our fedora10 release party

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217