F10-beta on Lenovo W700

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 05:05:45 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 23:24 -0500, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> Has anyone else tried to install F10-beta/x86_64 on Lenovo's new W700
> super-laptop? After anaconda finishes checking package selections for
> dependencies, it throws an unhandled exception.

Okay, but what was the exception/traceback? Without knowing that, it's
nearly impossible to guess what happened here.

The only thing I can suggest without that info is that you try again
with the most recent snapshot build, from
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/ or
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/

-w