rawhide testing results

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Fri Oct 31 01:56:17 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 09:09:33PM -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-10-30 at 20:43 -0400, Chuck Anderson wrote:

> > > Well, everybody can from http://koji.fedoraproject.org. There is no
> > > special access. There was once upon a time, before the Fedora 7 release
> > > but those days are long gone.
> >
> > Oh, yeah!  How do I configure yum to point to that?
>
> You don't. It's not a repo, it's an FTP server. Download what you need
> and use "yum localinstall foo1.rpm foo2.rpm ..."

Yeah, I kinda knew that, but was hoping there was a better way.  I
thought there had been discussion at one point of running createrepo
on kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org.

I was hoping for a more useful response to my first actual question,
which was "Is this for all of my issues, or just some?  Which ones?"
so that I didn't have to waste my time re-testing everything in the
list to find out which ones I do/don't need to report in bugzilla.

I'm going to go on the assumption that Jesse meant that the Anaconda
bugs were already fixed, because I won't get a chance to test a new
install again right away.  So I'll focus on the other issues which I
*can* retest somewhat more easily (but not as easily as typing "yum
update") by checking for updates in koji manually.