rawhide testing results

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Oct 31 16:52:47 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 21:56:17 -0400,
  Chuck Anderson <cra at WPI.EDU> wrote:

> Yeah, I kinda knew that, but was hoping there was a better way.  I
> thought there had been discussion at one point of running createrepo
> on kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org.

I am pretty sure that repos do get built pretty often there, but I am not
exactly sure how to use them. I am pretty sure it was discussed in the last
month though.

What I have been doing lately is syncing to a rawhide mirror and the asking
koji for a list of the latest packages, pull in the ones I don't have yet
and then build a new repo. That works reasonably well, but has been a bit
odd since the dist-f10-updates-candidate tag started getting used. The
--latest and --inherit options don't work together the way i would have
expected. I have a bugzilla in about that.