kmod-nvidia for kernel-2.6.26.3-14.fc8

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Sep 14 06:52:55 UTC 2008

On 13.09.2008 20:42, Mike wrote:
> Mike <mike.cloaked <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> By the way Knurd, can you send a url where the livna status discussions may
>> be seen?  I know there is #livna on IRC, but is there a discussion list too?
> I have partly answered my own question by finding
> http://lists.rpmfusion.org/mailman/listinfo
> which is looking at the future but I still have not found current info about
> Livna developments/status

I'm not completely sure what you mean with "Livna developments/status".

Livna maintains a development repository. That is mostly up2date, but
some Livna contributors stopped already to update their packages there
and focus on RPM Fusion now. No big problem, as we'll hopefully start to
move the users of the devel branch over to the RPM Fusion devel repos
quite soon, which contains most of the Dribble and Livna packages
already. The the remaining packages from those two and the ones from
freshrpms will hopefully be imported and build there quite soon.

CU
knurd