Help me triage

Jerry Amundson jamundso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 19:29:29 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 4:46 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> Steve Grubb wrote:
>>
>> On Tuesday 23 September 2008 19:30:15 John Poelstra wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm trying to meet a (probably overly aggressive) personal goal of
>>> having zero NEW rawhide bugs (which are not Package Reviews) by the time
>>> of Fedora 10 GA.
>>
>> Please leave my packages alone. I leave them in NEW until I've had a
>> chance to review them. If you change it, I may think I've already taken some
>> action action.
>>

> I guess triagers hear this a lot... I know I've been talking to several
> people about this, but has a serious request for a CONFIRMED status or flag
> ever been put in with the bugzilla maintainers? I'm not sure whether that
> can be done for the Fedora Product alone, as obviously (if it can only be
> done for the entire bugzilla, globally) this would impact RH's workflows.

Quoting https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow#ON_QA
does "The VERIFIED bug state is not used by Fedora." indicate VERIFIED
is also not used by RH? If it is not used, could VERIFIED ==
CONFIRMED?

Also, my apologies for the ranting of my evil twin. [take your meds.
take your meds...]
On on positive note, communication on the topic continues in spite of
my, ahem, unorthodox methods.

Lastly, Happy Birthday Fedora!! :-) :-)

jerry

--
There's plenty of youth in America - it's time we find the "fountain of smart".