nouveau driver?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 06:37:49 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 19:21 -0700, Rob Healey wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> You are #1 in my book!  The new server files did the trick!  I have a
> new FC12 System running now!  Thank you so much!!!

You're welcome. Just a note for the future - you might want to set your
mail client to send emails in plain text and use conventional quoting
style, it's rather hard to tell from your email which bit's a quote and
which isn't :). Of course, some mobile mail clients don't let you do
this, so if you're using one of those you're a bit stuck, I know.