smolts.org wiki

Allen Kistler an037-ooai8 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 17:11:58 UTC 2009

So https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2009-08-27 suggests updating
your smolt profile according to the instructions at
http://smolts.org/smolt-wiki/Main_Page.

As of this writing, smolts.org/smolt-wiki/Main_Page is a bunch of links
advertising themselves to be child porn, prefaced by the comment "This
site is crazy."  The history shows that all updates are from RFC1918
addresses, presumably from some internal proxies, so traceability seems
lost.  Also the undo link doesn't seem to undo anything.  Maybe it's an
anti-vandalism measure that insures the continuity of vandalism.  I'd
say smolts.org has some problems.

Is smolts.org a FedoraProject site or independent?

Are there any handy sources of info for the wiki that's *supposed* to be
there?

BTW how reliable is the integrity of any profiles stored there?  The
profiles aren't stored in the wiki (I hope), but if one thing's wide
open and unsupervised ... ?