smolts.org wiki

Allen Kistler an037-ooai8 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 18:24:20 UTC 2009

James Laska wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 12:11 -0500, Allen Kistler wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> ....  Also the undo link doesn't seem to undo anything.
>
> Thanks for noting Allen.
>
> The defacement appears to have been corrected at this time.  And judging
> by the 'history' this isn't the first time.
>
>> Is smolts.org a FedoraProject site or independent?
>>
>> Are there any handy sources of info for the wiki that's *supposed* to be
>> there?
>
> You can always revert any offensive content from the 'revision
> history' (see
> http://smolts.org/smolt-w/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=history).
>
> [snip]

Unfortunately that's where the undo link I mentioned didn't work for me.
At least it worked for someone.

So who runs smolts.org?  Wikipedia has technical measures in place to
combat vandalism.  It might be worth suggesting them to smolts, as well,
but the most suggestive contact info is a link on the main page that
points to an empty Fedoraproject:About page.