New BugZapper Introduction

TK009 john.brown009 at
Wed Aug 26 12:37:35 UTC 2009

On 08/26/2009 07:59 AM, Jan Scotka wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I'm RedHat and I need to be in fedora bugzapper group, because I must
> triage some bugs in component:
> tomcat5 openldap logrotate dovecot avahi module-init-tools tog-pegasus
> for next RHEL6.
> So, please append me into groups fedora bugzappers to have proper
> permissions to triage bugs.
> Thanks a lot
>    Jan Scotka

Hello Jan, and welcome =). I have approved your triage group membership.
You mentioned in irc that you already have an area of interest you'd
like to work on.

Here are some links to get you started.

componenets/triagers list:

We'd recommend you contact the maintainer of the component(s) that you
wish to work on, and ask if they have any tips or special

Then read:

To see how the process works (I know that looks like a lot of pages, but
several of them are pretty short, and they all work together). Please do
join #fedora-bugzappers and ask if you have any questions or problems,
there's usually another team member around who can help you out. Thanks
a lot for volunteering your time! Do come out to the next meeting -
they're Tuesdays at 15:00 UTC - if you have the time, and we can welcome
you there.

Welcome to the group =)
Edward Kirk (irc: tk009)