lost Configure --> Konqueror --> Browser Identification

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 17:24:22 UTC 2009

--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Jerry Amundson <jamundso at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Jerry Amundson <jamundso at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: lost Configure --> Konqueror --> Browser Identification
> To: "For testers of Fedora Core development releases" <fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
> Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 8:46 AM
> On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Antonio Olivares
> <olivares14031 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Dear fellow testers,
> >
> > On one of my machines running rawhide (KDE 4.2?), I
> have lost the browser Identification part.  I need to fool a
> site into thinking it is Internet Explorer.  I have it
> enabled on one of my machines(saved settings), but lost it
> in the other one.  The option is no longer there, how can I
> get it back?
>
> got konq-plugins?
>
> --

Thank you Jerry very much.  They were there before, I wonder what happened?

[olivares at localhost ~]$ rpm -qa konq-plugins
[olivares at localhost ~]$ su -
Password:
[root at localhost ~]# yum install konq-plugins
Loaded plugins: dellsysidplugin2, refresh-packagekit, refresh-updatesd
rawhide/metalink                                         | 7.5 kB     00:00
adobe-linux-i386                                         |  951 B     00:00
Setting up Install Process
Resolving Dependencies
There are unfinished transactions remaining. You might consider running yum-complete-transaction first to finish them.
--> Running transaction check
---> Package konq-plugins.i386 0:4.1.3-4.fc11 set to be updated
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved

 Package              Arch         Version                Repository       Size
Installing:
 konq-plugins         i386         4.1.3-4.fc11           rawhide         1.9 M

Transaction Summary
Install      1 Package(s)
Update       0 Package(s)
Remove       0 Package(s)

Total download size: 1.9 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
konq-plugins-4.1.3-4.fc11.i386.rpm                       | 1.9 MB     00:25
Running rpm_check_debug
Running Transaction Test
Finished Transaction Test
Transaction Test Succeeded
Running Transaction
  Installing     : konq-plugins                                             1/1

Installed:
  konq-plugins.i386 0:4.1.3-4.fc11

Complete!

Thank you for your help.