Ctrl-Alt-Backspace change [was Re: Announcing Fedora 11 Alpha (blink)]

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Sun Feb 8 10:27:59 UTC 2009

<snip>
</snip>.

I Dont think we should be disabling  this by default in X.
( at least in rawhide  )

What I do think is the DE's  need  have an option where the
end user can turn on or off this *feature* then the end user can just
disable it if he does not want to use it. ( or  visa versa )

When that option is in place in the DE we should turn this *feature* off
by default

Btw any ( major/controversial  ) changes that are turned off and
mentioned in the release
 notes should have a section of them how to revert those changes encase
the end user did not like them.

JBG