Release-critical bug process?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sun Feb 8 23:29:48 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-02-08 at 11:44 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Hi, guys. This is me, not working. ;)
>
> I just had a great chat with fcami on IRC, and all sorts of interesting
> issues came up. One I definitely want to focus on, though, is
> release-critical bugs.
>
> He suggested that there may not be a definitely release-critical bug
> process for Fedora releases. This struck me as highly worrying.

<snippity>

OK, so it has been brought to my attention that I'm a doofus. I DID tell
you guys I'd be asking dumb questions :)

f13 and viking have kindly explain the process to me, and it's a
perfectly good one. So that's fine. It may be the case that we can get
more people involved with the whole process, from reporting more serious
bugs to getting more recognized as blockers, but the basic *process* is
in place and well-designed. So I'm an idiot, ignore me :) thanks!
--
adamw