Wiki suggestions

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Mon Feb 9 17:08:24 UTC 2009

<snip>
..
</snip>

I like the layout but not quite happy with the content hence I've made
changes to my draft trying to merge both pages.

"Activities"
( I personally am against nailing QA to only testers as this section is
about. )

I removed the underlying link of Testing in "Activities"

"Testing of software as it is released into Rawhide, updates-testing, or
as it appears in a supported public release. "

The page that is being referred to should dye and not gracefully I might
add..

I added a reference to Triagers ( Bugzappers )

* [[ BugZappers | Review ]] and act as bridge between users and
developers that aids in fixing and closing bugs ]]

Removed the reference to Test Day since the info on when test day's are
held is on the test day page.

* [[QA/Test Days | Test Days ]] are typically held on Thursdays to
coordinate focused testing on a specific feature or component.

Removed Related Projects unless all SIG's are going to be mentioned here
it should not exist.

Used my Communicate and Get involved but arranged them as his suggestion
did.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johannbg/Draft/QA

JBG