Fedora Bug Triage Meeting Recap 2009-02-10

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 02:55:04 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-10 at 17:54 -0500, TK009 wrote:
> The meeting recap and full IRC transcript can be found here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-Feb-10
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2009-Feb-03>
>
> Please make any corrections and clarifications to that page.

Thanks for the summary!

> *Refine the general targeting of the new component list to be a more
> specific and measurable set of goals.

We really need ASAP a simple set of goals that can be easily and quickly
measured (preferably by anyone). I like tk's idea to simply focus on
bugs triaged. We could consider only the core components we've
identified. It's pretty easy to derive a count of new bugs reported and
see how many of them are triaged, and we can put some numbers on what we
want to do there.

> *Revive Bug Triage Days as an introduction for new triagers and team
> building.

This is really important, as I said in the meeting: it'd be good to make
them weekly, and core people (me, poelcat, anyone else who considers
themselves core :>) should show up every week even if no-one else does
at first. Keep it going.