Xfce test day, call for test cases

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 01:48:39 UTC 2009

Hi, guys. I am arranging an Xfce 4.6 test day for 19th March in
co-operation with Kevin Fenzi, the Xfce maintainer. I have put up a page
for the day:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-03-19

Now, we need test cases :). Kevin says the main things to test are basic
functionality, particularly when upgrading from Fedora 10 to Rawhide,
and that all the Xfce tools and applications work correctly. Here's the
test cases I've put together already:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/XfceF10F11Upgrade
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/XfceSettingsAppearance

(as these are my first, if anyone sees anything wrong with 'em, please
let me know).

If people could help out by creating more, that'd be great. Please note
that they're built using the test case template - have a look at the
source to see how it's done - and that they're members of the
'Xfce_Test_Cases' category, so please do this for new ones too.
Particularly we should have a test case for each applet in the Xfce
Settings Manager.

Thanks a lot guys!