yum rawhide repository broken?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 16:20:53 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 11:05:22AM -0500, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:
>> G.Wolfe Woodbury wrote:
>>> I'm getting a yum error stating that the repomd.xml file can't be
>
> Lots of 404s today and .../repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno -1] repomd.xml
> does not match metalink for rawhide  errors.

> Something is amiss.

Yes, I just commented out the metalink line temporarily to see what
there was.  Of course, the new kernel had a panic.  :)

However the laptop in question has such lowend hardware--last year, I
had plenty of Just Me(TM) problems, so at this point, I wouldn't even
think it's a kernel bug till I try it on something else.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: When Giles sends me on a mission, he says 'please.' And
afterwards I get a cookie.