Reminder: Bug Triage Meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) @ 15:00 UTC

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 21:32:13 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 13:23 -0500, TK009 wrote:
> Bug Triage Meeting
> irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting
> Tuesday @ 15:00 UTC/10 AM EST
>
> Agenda
>
> BugZappers signatures for bugzilla - iarlyy was working on the
> greasemonkey script and I believe has it finished.
>
> Bug Triage Days
> Discuss implementing  bug triage days.
>
> Anything missed or something you'd like added to the agenda, please add
> it here.

Could we talk about having a mentoring system for new triagers?

Getting started triaging is the sort of thing that benefits from
personal advice. We have a few people who are enthusiastic about joining
in with Bugzappers, but the path isn't that well-laid out at present...I
think a mentoring system might help.