BugZappers

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 22:15:17 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 20:10 +0000, Lalit Dhiri wrote:

> > There is a summary of the meeting sent to the list after it takes place
> > every week, yes. Expect it to be sent soon. Are you never able to attend
> > at the time when the meeting currently takes place, or was that just
> > this week?
> >

> Assuming all meetings are weekly at 15:00 UTC it will be a problem as
> I am in the UK therefore will be working :=(

Well, we can always re-consider the meeting times if they're
inconvenient for active triagers.

(The fact that the current time works out to 7 a.m. for me has NOTHING
TO DO WITH THIS AT ALL. I am entirely impartial. ;>)

> > Tips for starters - we don't have anything great yet. What we have is:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/GettingStarted
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/TakingAction
> >
> > which is fairly...sketchy :). I would like to have something similar to
> > what I wrote for Mandriva previously:
> >
> > http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Projects/Bugs/Triage_guide

> I won't mention too much about Mandriva and triage; I did not have a
> good exp when I tried Mandriva again a few years ago... :=(

'A few years ago' is probably before the triage team existed :). At that
point, no-one was doing any kind of triage at all, so I'm not surprised
you had a bad experience...

> May be I and others new to triage could join in on eg brain storm
> sessions which help develop a better intro site?

Yep, that would be great - please do post any feedback you have on
information you found was missing or hard to find on the existing site,
for instance.